What is dowsing?
Dowsing is the ability to use the natural sensitivity we all possess, that enables us to know things which we cannot know by using our intellect.
Dowsing helps us find information or locate sources of water or other materials. The pendulum is one of many tools that a dowser might use.
A pendulum is simply a weight suspended by a thread. Pendulum dowsing has a range of uses: it can give answers to questions, be used as an indicator when looking for something, and give general advice on matters such as:
- Finding water pipes, leaks and under ground streams.
- Finding lost objects.
- Dowsing the auras of people and other living organisms.
- Dowsing to improve your health.
- Dowsing for suitable food and checking food.
- Dowsing for suitable supplements.
- Dowsing for minerals, oil and gold etc.
- Fault finding.
- Dowsing sacred sites, Earth Energies and Ley Lines.
- Dowsing for Geopathic Stress.
- Feng Shui.
- Map dowsing.
- Finding water.
- Helping with Archaeology.
- Location of missing or concealed objects, utilities and other site dowsing targets.
“Some dowsers use pendulums to search for things that are not visible to the human eye with startlingly accurate results in some cases.” www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A893414
We are all born with the ability to dowse. Unfortunately through lack of knowledge, interest or confidence we do not utilise this ability which could be so useful to us in our everyday lives.
To be a successful dowser you need only two requirements; your own pendulum or rod and lots of practice.
The British Society of Dowsers
The British Society of Dowsers britishdowsers.org, formed in 1933, is the leading organisation in the UK for dowsers, and exists to encourage the study and enhance the knowledge of dowsing in all its forms amongst members and the public.
Prema has been dowsing for over 20 years mainly for general health and well being. She also uses it for Feng Shui placement and the location of geopathic stress.
If you need help getting started email email@example.com or call 0151 494 1082/07875 578223